FreeMax is coming back with the new Gemm Kit, which comes with the Gemm 2900mAh battery and the Gemm disposable tank. The Gemm disposable tanks use the same tea fiber cotton blend found in the Twister Kit Metal Edition, and feature a new diamond mesh structure.
- GEMM Battery
- Size: 85mm x 25mm
- Built-in Battery: 2900mAh
- Output Wattage Level: 40W/60W/80W (0.15ohm), 40W/60W/80W (0.2ohm), 20W/25W/30W (0.5ohm)
- Output Voltage Range: 0-4.2V
- Output Current Range: 0-42A
- Resistance Range: 0.1ohm-3.0ohm
- Power Efficiency: 95%
- GEMM Tank
- Size: 51.35mm x 25mm (5ml Standard Edition)
- Capacity: 5ml (G1 Mesh Coil Standard Edition); 4ml (G2 Mesh Coil Standard Edition),
- Material: Steel/Pyrex/PCTG
- Working Wattage: 20-90W
- Thread: 510
View more vape devices: https://www.ave40.com/
What Will You Get
- 1 x GEMM 80W VW MOD
- 1 x GEMM Disposable Tank (built-in G2 Mesh Coil 0.2ohm 40-80W)
- 1 x GEMM Disposable Tank (built-in G1 Mesh Coil 0.15ohm 40-80W)
- 1 x USB Charger
- 1 x Warning Card
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x User manual
The GEMM battery has a 2900mAh capacity, which is bigger than the Twister 2300mAh battery. Battery capacity means a lot especially for a disposable tank with big juice capacity. GEMM is enough to keep you vaping through whole day even on the highest 80W output.
The battery design is very simple and easy to operate: A power button (3 clicks to change wattage), LED indicator on the power button and a charging port at the back of power button. There are also some venting holes at the bottom.
- Battery Level Indicator:
- Green: >65%
- Yellow: 30%-65%
- Red: <30%
It may need several hours to get it fully charged, just do it when you’re in the bed as you cannot vape while it is charging.
FreeMax always gives you a lots of option on coils, so does the new GEMM. There are 6 different coils available: 1 regular, 5 mesh coils.
The mesh coils adopts new diamond mesh structure and patented 90% tea fiber cotton & 10% organic cotton formula which refresh your flavors. Tea fiber cotton, same in the Fireluke 2 tank, is one of the important element for the success of GEMM disposable tank.
The whole tank is undetachable (coil/drip tip cannot be replaced), there is no need to worry about the leaking problem. The closed system allows for simple top filling with a large juice leading holes ensure the cotton stays well soaked.
I have tested it for a week now, the coils I tested in this review are the G1 single mesh and G2 dual mesh. The only real difference between them was varying levels of vapour production and a difference in temperature. Both coils tested produced the same great flavour. While I prefer the G2 coil, as it produced a bit warmer vapor than G1.
I tested the G1 coil for 3 days, refilled 4 times, while G2 for 5 days, refilled 7 times. Did not notice any flavor drop in my test, I believe the tea fiber cotton is the key. Freemax promoted that the GEMM will last longer than any other disposable tanks. Untill now, for me it works great.
They also send me a G3, I will test it later and update the performance here. Also I will keep testing the G1 & G2 to see how long can they last.
It should be a big concern at this matter. Previously people just throw the dead coils away, now they need to throw the whole tank into the bin. Though the tank was made by PCTG material and FreeMax has some certifications to show the tank is environment-friendly, its a waste still.
Any companies will start a new business to recyle the dead vapes? Lets see.
View more vape devices: https://www.ave40.com/
Who Need This?
I dont think it is a must for all vapers. But it do help for some vapers, like:
- Outdoor workers – dont worry to break your glass tanks any more with this disposable PCTG tank
- Travellers – Sometimes people during travel are hard to find vape shops lacally if they need a new replacement coil or glass tube for their tanks, GEMM helps.
- Lazy vapers – who even dont wanna change coils lol
- FreeMax fans – reasonable
I have searched around the Google, a pack of 2 replacement tanks can be picked up around 9USD, and the GEMM 80W kit can be purchased around 25USD. That’s about the same price as many pods on the market, and there are two Gemm tanks in the kit. The large battery capacity and long lasting coils, makes the GEMM kit a really affordable option.
Pros & Cons
- Good quality
- Simple & easy to use
- Good flavor for both tanks
- Very nice pricing
- Not environment-friendly for disposable tanks
- No passthrough function on the battery
View the product here: https://www.ave40.com/freemax-gemm-80w-starter-kit-2900mah-with-gemm-disposable-tank.html
WHOLESALE INQUIRY: https://www.ave40.com/wholesale-service.html